The PRO TREK Smart is powered by Android Wear.
Stay connected with your favorite apps from Google,
and download more on the on-watch Google Play™ Store.
For Daily Activities
Maintain smooth communications anywhere you go.
Your watch alerts you to incoming calls and text or email messages the moment your smartphone receives them. This means you never miss an important call or message, even when your phone is in your backpack, for instance. Since you also receive notifications of new SNS messages and weather and news updates, the information you need is always close at hand, wherever your day may take you.
For International Travel
Access the info you need to travel smart.
Google Maps™ and Google Translate™ are essential tools for today’s international travelers. Communication with local residents is also easier when you have your current location at hand. Get updates for your hotel and flight reservations,like check-in and boarding times.
- * Google Maps™: Connection to iOS device not supported.
Boost your motivation during workouts.
If you like to pump yourself up with music during your runs, you’ll appreciate the ability to control your smartphone’s music player from the watch on your wrist. The WSD-F20 also supports the Google Fit app, to record your activity like running distances, times and speeds in conjunction with the built-in GPS and speed sensor functions. Feel your spirits rise to new heights.
For Planning Trips
Get useful input for travel and other plans.
Just say, "Ok Google," into your watch to start a voice search. Check the local weather, confirm train schedules and connections, discover sightseeing spots in the vicinity, and collect other useful information from a single handy resource. Travel or weekend planning is easier when you use a memo app to record your destinations and remind you of the preparations you need to make before setting out.
- * This app’s functionality is limited when connected to an iOS device.
- * Android, Android Wear, Google, Google Play and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
- * IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. of the United States.
- * Other service and product names are, in general, trademarks or registered trademarks of the companies concerned.
- * The contents of this page are current as of February 10, 2017. Product specifications and service contents are subject to change without notice.