Technology & Design
Advanced technology and design supporting superior performance.
The dual-layer display structure features superimposed monochrome and color LCDs.
The time is always displayed on the monochrome LCD and measurement data and applications on the color LCD.
Use of two LCDs for different purposes assures excellent visibility according to the content.
Present color functions in full color.
Rich and high-definition display
for use with applications and various notifications.
The time display always employs Power Saving,
making the watch convenient for everyday wear.
The display is easy to see in direct sunlight.
Seconds are always displayed
in addition to hours and minutes.
50-meter water-resistant structure*1
Achieves 50-meter water-resistant structure, even with a built in microphone. The water-resistant design caters to various outdoor scenes, such as sudden rainstorms while hiking, sweat while cycling, and water splashes while fishing or kayaking.
Military Standard compliance*2
The watch’s environmental-resistance performance meets the standards prescribed by the MIL-STD-810G durability test established by the U.S. Department of Defense.
This confirms its ability to operate normally when subjected to dropping, vibrations and other events and assures its durability under tough outdoor conditions.
Smart tool design
Easy-to-use button-type design
Various buttons, such as a TOOL or APP button, can be assigned
to control applications or functions at the user’s discretion.
- * The glass surface of the touch panel adopts an anti-dirt coating that makes it less prone
to become dirty, and reduces fingerprint marks.
- *1 Based on in-house test by Casio.
- *2 Drop: Tested in conformance with MIL-STD-810G Method 516.7 Procedure IV. • Random Vibration: Tested in conformance with MIL-STD-810G Method 514.7 Procedure I. • Humidity: Tested in conformance with MIL-STD-810G Method 507.6 Procedure II. • Solar-Radiation: Tested in conformance with MIL-STD-810G Method 505.6 Procedure II. • Non-Operating Altitude: Tested in conformance with MIL-STD-810G Method 500.6 Procedure I. • Operating Altitude: Tested in conformance with MIL-STD-810G Method500.6ProcedureII. • Non-Operating High Temperature: Tested in conformance with MIL-STD-810G Method 501.6 Procedure I • Non-Operating Low Temperature: Tested in conformance with MIL-STD-810G Method 502.6 Procedure I. • Temperature Shock: Tested in conformance with MIL-STD-810G Method 503.6 Procedure I-C. • Icing Freezing Rain: Tested in conformance with MIL-STD-810G Method 521.4 Procedure I. (The performance of this instrument has been confirmed under various test environments, but its operation in actual use is not guaranteed for every environment. Freedom from breakage or failure can also not be guaranteed.)
- * Android, Android Wear and other terms are trademarks of Google Inc.
- * iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- * iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. of the United States.
- * Other service and product names are, in general, trademarks or registered trademarks of the companies concerned.