Design & Technology
Advanced technology and design supporting superior performance.
The watches conform to the MIL-STD-810G standard for durability established by the U.S. Department of Defense.
Casio has confirmed that it operates properly in widely varied environments, meeting users’ toughest outdoor needs.
- * This movie is for simulative purposes. The environment shown differs from the actual durability test environment.
- * Some tests are conducted according to Test conditions based on the MIL Standard. Test results do not guarantee freedom from breakage or other problems.
- *1 Nine items tested under military specification MIL-STD-810G at National Technical Systems: • Shock: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 516.7 Procedure IV. • Vibration: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 514.7 Procedure I. • Humidity: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 507.6 Procedure II. • Low pressure transport: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 500.6 Procedure I. • Low pressure operation: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 500.6 Procedure II. • High temperature transport: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 501.6 Procedure I. • Low temperature transport: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 502.6 Procedure I. • Temperature shock: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 503.6 Procedure I-C. • Ice accretion: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 521.4 Procedure I.(The device has been tested to perform under test conditions, but is not guaranteed to operate under all conditions in actual use. Not guaranteed against damage or accidents.)
5-bar water resistance*
5-bar water resistance is realised, even with a microphone installed.
Keep your watch on while enjoying activities such as swimming or ﬁshing.
- * Based on in-house test by Casio.
Display your current location on the map.
Find your location using only your watch
The watch is capable of receiving stable position data due to its support of three satellite positioning systems: the United States GPS system, Russia's GLONASS, and Japan's Michibiki. Because the watch includes GPS functionality, you can calculate your current location even without a smartphone.
Display your current location on the map, even when you’re not getting a signal
[Offline map support]
Whether you’re out in the field where your smartphone is not receiving a signal, or whether you’re engaged in activities such as water sports where smartphones are inconvenient to use, by downloading the map for your destination in advance, you can check your current position on the map.
- You can download up to five maps of world locations. UPDATED
Choice of 3 modes to suit your activity
Use the monochrome and color displays separately to maintain superior visibility in any environment.
The resulting efficient power management also contributes to battery saving.
When you want to use all smartwatch functionality
Set your WSD-F30 to the Normal mode and wear it as a smartwatch, making full use of features from Color map displays to notification functions in connection with your selected apps. Whether engaging in outdoor adventuring or normal everyday life, you can enjoy it to the full throughout the day.
- * When GPS functionality is not used.
For two nights and three days of activity
The monochrome face is normally displayed, but pressing a button calls up the Color map. Optimal management of battery power to suit your planned activities enables you to reduce power consumption while still checking your current location on the map necessary, even during a 3-day/2-night excursion.
- * When recording GPS data (measured at one-minute intervals) and displaying maps during eight hours of activity per day. (Varies according to use.)
When you want to keep power consumption low
Only the time and sensor data are displayed when the monochrome LCD is in use. Selecting this display cuts power consumption dramatically and offers security in environments where charging is not possible. Two display styles for outdoor or daily life are selectable.
- * Wear OS by Google is turned off. The battery life may vary depending on sensor usage, etc.
For easy readability and low power consumption
Dual layer display
[OLED display + monochrome LCD]
A monochrome LCD that simultaneously displays both the current time and sensor readings joins a new, high-contrast OLED display.
Switch between the two types to achieve both low power consumption and superior readability.
OLED display NEW
Link with GPS systems or apps to display color maps and various other information with a high degree of accuracy.
Monochrome LCD UPDATED
Display the time and sensor readings with low power consumption. This is convenient when you want to use the device as a regular watch.
Miniaturisation of internal parts has made substantial downsizing possible while maintaining superior operability.
The new WSD-F30’s perfect fit on slim wrists widens its appeal to include women,
and its remarkable wearing comfort makes it ideal for use over extended periods.
Visibility has also been enhanced, moreover, by adopting a high-clarity OLED display.
|Bezel diameter||52.9 mm||49.1 mm||-3.8 mm|
|Case length||61.7 mm||60.5 mm||-1.2 mm|
|Case wide||57.7 mm||53.8 mm||-3.9 mm|
|Case thickness||15.3 mm||14.9 mm||-0.4 mm|
Customize according to your preferences.
Display a graphical map in the background behind the displayed time, for a colorful representation of the places you visit. Express the joy of traveling the world.
2 Layers UPDATED
Select one of two styles, a display for the outdoors or one for everyday use.