Recommended apps for outdoors.
Hole19 is one of the most comprehensive Android golf assistants and the Wear OS by Google extension provides distance details for more than 41,000 courses around the world. The app itself is extremely in-depth, but as getting your phone out on the course is a big no-no, you'll be better off making use of the distance scoring features on your smartwatch.
[App by Stat Track Technologies Lda]
Equilab is the horse app for all riders that want to follow up on their horse training and equestrian results It automatically tracks your horse movements. Manage your stable, horses, pony and co-riders, all in one place!
[App by Schvung Ride AB.]
- * This app is not available when connected with iPhone. (As of August 2018)
Better Surfing, more waves and improved health. GLASSY is one of the most well-known Android surfing APP. Before you head to beaches, you can see the forecast of swell condition and access to the information of over 15,000 surfing sports globally. When you are ready to ride a wave, Glassy can track and record your surfing session. After your sessions is over, you can share your activities with your friend.
[App by Gradient Technologies S.L]
- * See the compatibility chart for functions available when connecting with iOS, Compatibility chart.
- * For more details on apps, please contact their providers.
- * Trouble-free app performance is not guaranteed.
- * Some apps introduced in this page may require a fee.
- * Requires installation from “Featured Apps” in app menu.
- * Some apps are not available for use when connecting via iOS.
- * Android, Wear OS by Google and other terms are trademarks of Google LLC.
- * Other service and product names are, in general, trademarks or registered trademarks of the companies concerned.