Conquer the slopes.
Record your ski runs on a map
Speeds are color coded.
You can also check your maximum
speed and travel distance.
Knowing your current altitude
comes in handy on the slopes.
Review your day, including
the number of runs and time
SkiTracks was developed especially for winter sports, and is the number-one winter sports app in the world that can be used anywhere. Create a record from your day on the ski slope.
[App by Core Coders,.Ltd]
Check gliding status
Link up with the gliding action to automatically calculate elapsed time and distance traveled.
Display your maximum and average gliding speeds.
Measure altitude traveled
Display the elevation at your present location, as well as altitude traversed up or down.
Measure vertical descent distance
Display distance ascended and vertical descent distance.
- This app is not available when connected with iOS. (As of November 2018)
This real-time weather app shows local animated weather maps, helping the user to easily and quickly track weather changes nearby.
[App by ACME AtronOmatic]
Check amount of rainfall
Display an animated weather map. Check whether the rain is moving towards you or away from you, and its speed.
Check today's weather
Display weather and temperature changes in one-hour increments.
Check the weather for tomorrow and later days
Display the weather, temperature, and chance of rain for tomorrow and later days.
- * See the compatibility chart for functions available when connecting with iOS, Compatibility chart.
- * For more details on apps, please contact their providers.
- * Trouble-free app performance is not guaranteed.
- * Some apps introduced in this page may require a fee.
- * Requires installation from “Featured Apps” in app menu.
- * Some apps are not available for use when connecting via iOS.
- * Android, Wear OS by Google and other terms are trademarks of Google LLC.
- * Other service and product names are, in general, trademarks or registered trademarks of the companies concerned.