Catch more fish.
Record favorite fishing spots
Record places where you caught fish on the map.
This is helpful when you want to efficiently search for fishing spots.
Check changes in the tide
Estimate fish movements based on tide data
from the specified port.
Don’t miss a time to fish
Calculate the period of time during
which fish are more active, and receive
notifications of the best time to go fishing.
Confirm your fishing results
Displays the number of fish caught,
when they were caught and the atmospheric pressure at the site.
Use the results the next time you fish.
Fishbrain is the world's largest community-based fishing app. Join other anglers in your area and contribute to the worlds smartest local fishing forecasts.
[App by FishBrain.]
Display fishing spots
Display fishing sport in the surrounding of your current location on map.
Share your catch
Display actual images of the fish caught in each spots. Check the size of fish and what type of species caught previously in each spots.
Estimate good fishing times
Estimate your catch based on the actual catch log for each of species.
Usable with iOS.
This real-time weather app shows local animated weather maps, helping the user to easily and quickly track weather changes nearby.
[App by ACME AtronOmatic, LLC.]
Check amount of rainfall
Display an animated weather map. Check whether the rain is moving towards you or away from you, and its speed.
Check today's weather
Display weather and temperature changes in one-hour increments.
Check the weather for tomorrow and later days
Display the weather, temperature, and chance of rain for tomorrow and later days.
- This app is not available when connected with iOS. (As of November 2018)
- * See the compatibility chart for functions available when connecting with iOS, Compatibility chart.
- * For more details on apps, please contact their providers.
- * Trouble-free app performance is not guaranteed.
- * Some apps introduced in this page may require a fee.
- * Requires installation from “Featured Apps” in app menu.
- * Some apps are not available for use when connecting via iOS.
- * Android, Wear OS by Google and other terms are trademarks of Google LLC.
- * Other service and product names are, in general, trademarks or registered trademarks of the companies concerned.