Users are able to accurately tell how far it is to the green.
Hole19 is one of the most comprehensive Android golf assistants and it provides distance details for more than 41,000 courses around the world. The app itself is extremely in-depth, but as getting your phone out on the course is a big no-no, you'll be better off making use of the distance measurement feature on your smartwatch.
[App by Stat Track Technologies Lda]
Collection of course information
Golf courses from 174 countries around the world are covered.
Download course data
Smoothly select a course and download the course data that you plan to play on.
Check remaining yardage
The watch supports the selection of precision graphs based on accurate GPS distance measurements.
Automatic hole switching
Courses switch automatically within a round, allowing users to concentrate on their play. Manually switching is also supported.
Usable with the watch only
Can be used even when not connected to a smartphone*.
Usable with iOS.
- A smartphone is required for initial setup and for some functionality.
This real-time weather app shows local animated weather maps, helping the user to easily and quickly track weather changes nearby.
[App by ACME AtronOmatic, LLC.]
Check amount of rainfall
Display an animated weather map. Check whether the rain is moving towards you or away from you, and its speed.
Check today's weather
Display weather and temperature changes in one-hour increments.
Check the weather for tomorrow and later days
Display the weather, temperature, and chance of rain for tomorrow and later days.
- This app is not available when connected with iOS. (As of November 2018)
- * See the compatibility chart for functions available when connecting with iOS, Compatibility chart.
- * For more details on apps, please contact their providers.
- * Trouble-free app performance is not guaranteed.
- * Some apps introduced in this page may require a fee.
- * Requires installation from “Featured Apps” in app menu.
- * Some apps are not available for use when connecting via iOS.
- * Android, Wear OS by Google and other terms are trademarks of Google LLC.
- * Other service and product names are, in general, trademarks or registered trademarks of the companies concerned.