Record your route
Records your travels on a map
so you can review details at a glance.
Share with companions
CASIO MOMENT LINK
Share messages and location information
with other members of your group.
Get the whole picture
Displays your travel speed, distance and time.
Managing your pace
Notifies you every time you reach
a preset distance to confirm your progress.
The Bikemap has over 3.4M bike routes in 80+ countries worldwide. Discover beautiful cycling regions for your next bike trip - whether in your home country or abroad. Get useful information, such as route length, an interactive elevation profile, Toilet, repair station and ATM for every cycling route. Every day, thousands of exciting new bicycle routes are added by our active community.
[App by Bikemap GmbH]
What you can do with Bikemap?
Select and download a route data
Bikemap covers more than 100 countries and over 4.5 million cycling routes which users created.
Check your cycling statistics
Display the cycling statistics
- Heart rate
Essential facilities for cyclists
You can check where essential facilities for cyclists are located.
(Restroom, Repair station etc.)
Offline map and route
Once a route data is downloaded into a watch, the Bikemap APP operates as standalone without smartphone.
Save your cycling log
When you complete cycling, you save your cycling log on your account.
And you can review it on a smartphone.
Share your route data
After you upload your log to the Bikemap APP you can share your route among the Bikemap members.
How you can use Bikemap?
When you want to try a new route, you can download a route data into a watch.
When you want to check your progress.
When you are in troubles.
(Repair shop, Restroom etc.)
When you want to check a route and map at a location where no connectivity is available.
When you complete cycling and save your log data.
Basic function (For all users)
- Check your statistics (Speed, Duration, Distance, Heartrate)
- Select and download a route data
- Save your cycling log & share your route among the Bikemap members.
Subscription（Only for Premium User）
- Offline maps
- Navigation, Bike-type-optimized routing & Advanced cycling maps (Smartphone only)
- Premium customer support
How to Install
Download a route data into smartwatch
Subscribe premium service
Select and download a route data into your watch
Enjoy your ride!
- * Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- * Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- A smartphone is required for initial setup and for some functionality.
- This app is not available when connected with iOS. (As of November 2018)
This real-time weather app shows local animated weather maps, helping the user to easily and quickly track weather changes nearby.
[App by ACME AtronOmatic]
Check amount of rainfall
Display an animated weather map. Check whether the rain is moving towards you or away from you, and its speed.
Check today's weather
Display weather and temperature changes in one-hour increments.
Check the weather for tomorrow and later days
Display the weather, temperature, and chance of rain for tomorrow and later days.
- * See the compatibility chart for functions available when connecting with iOS, Compatibility chart.
- * For more details on apps, please contact their providers.
- * Trouble-free app performance is not guaranteed.
- * Some apps introduced in this page may require a fee.
- * Requires installation from “Featured Apps” in app menu.
- * Some apps are not available for use when connecting via iOS.
- * Android, Wear OS by Google and other terms are trademarks of Google LLC.
- * Other service and product names are, in general, trademarks or registered trademarks of the companies concerned.