Catch more fish.
Record favorite fishing spots
Record places where you caught fish on the map.
This is helpful when you want to efficiently search for fishing spots.
Check changes in the tide
Estimate fish movements based on tide data
from the specified port.
Don’t miss a time to fish
Calculate the period of time during
which fish are more active, and receive
notifications of the best time to go fishing.
Confirm your fishing results
Displays the number of fish caught,
when they were caught and the atmospheric pressure at the site.
Use the results the next time you fish.
Fishbrain is the world's largest community-based fishing app. Join other anglers in your area and contribute to the worlds smartest local fishing forecasts.
[App by Fishbrain AB]
You can ask Fishbrain climate condition of particular fishing spot via voice, which helps you to decide which area you go for fishing.
Display fishing spots
Display fishing spots in your preferred area and you can select which fishing spot you go for today.
- * Subscription (Only for Premium Users)
Real-time condition check
Display real-time surrounding environment climate condition such as wind direction, its speed and tide graph.
The world’s most advanced machine learning fishing forecast - provides data-driven insights on the best time to catch particular species of fish, making it easier than ever to land their dream catch.
Catch log registration
You can register your catch-log via voice. Simply, you inform size, specifies and catch and release. Your log has exact location data.
- Voice operation has not been supported by iOS yet (As of May 2019)
This real-time weather app shows local animated weather maps, helping the user to easily and quickly track weather changes nearby.
[App by ACME AtronOmatic]
Check amount of rainfall
Display an animated weather map. Check whether the rain is moving towards you or away from you, and its speed.
Check today's weather
Display weather and temperature changes in one-hour increments.
Check the weather for tomorrow and later days
Display the weather, temperature, and chance of rain for tomorrow and later days.
- * See the compatibility chart for functions available when connecting with iOS, Compatibility chart.
- * For more details on apps, please contact their providers.
- * Trouble-free app performance is not guaranteed.
- * Some apps introduced in this page may require a fee.
- * Requires installation from “Featured Apps” in app menu.
- * Some apps are not available for use when connecting via iOS.
- * Android, Wear OS by Google and other terms are trademarks of Google LLC.
- * Other service and product names are, in general, trademarks or registered trademarks of the companies concerned.