Users are able to accurately tell how far it is to the green.
Hole19 is one of the most comprehensive Android golf assistants and it provides distance details including high resolution satellite map for more than 41,000 courses around the world. The app itself is extremely in-depth, but as getting your phone out on the course is a big no-no, you'll be better off making use of the distance measurement feature on your smartwatch.
[App by HOLE19 Ltd.]
What you can do with HOLE19?
Select and download your favorite courses
HOLE19 covers more than 43,000 golf courses worldwide and it shows you the 50 closest to your current GPS position.
(Within a radius of 100KM)
Once a course data is downloaded into a watch, the HOLE19 APP operates without smartphone connection.
Check course layout on a map
Preview a course layout and check distance to each objectives such as
- to Hazards
- to Creeks
- to Doglegs
Get accurate remaining distance
Measure and obtain accurate remaining distance to a green.
- Front of green
- Center of green
- Edge of green
Record your score for each hole. Each type of shot is recorded separately.
- Sand Shots
Review your performance
After your game, your score is synced to Smartphone APP. You can review it and share it with your friends.
How to install HOLE19 for smartwatch
4.99€ pay one time to get the standalone app at Google Play Store
Note: If your smartphone is iOS devices, smartwatch require wi-fi network connection.
Signing in to your account
When you open HOLE19 Golf GPS for Smartwatch, you have two options:
- Account Sign-in via a smartphone
- Skip account sign-in
Account sign-in is not mandatory. You can access to flyover maps and score counting features.
After tapping the ‘Sign-in’ button, HOLE19 APP on smartphone starts and you can sign in your account.
HOLE19 now covers 201 countries, over 43,000 golf courses
- * Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- * Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
This real-time weather app shows local animated weather maps, helping the user to easily and quickly track weather changes nearby.
[App by ACME AtronOmatic]
Check amount of rainfall
Display an animated weather map. Check whether the rain is moving towards you or away from you, and its speed.
Check today's weather
Display weather and temperature changes in one-hour increments.
Check the weather for tomorrow and later days
Display the weather, temperature, and chance of rain for tomorrow and later days.
- * See the compatibility chart for functions available when connecting with iOS, Compatibility chart.
- * For more details on apps, please contact their providers.
- * Trouble-free app performance is not guaranteed.
- * Some apps introduced in this page may require a fee.
- * Requires installation from “Featured Apps” in app menu.
- * Some apps are not available for use when connecting via iOS.
- * Android, Wear OS by Google and other terms are trademarks of Google LLC.
- * Other service and product names are, in general, trademarks or registered trademarks of the companies concerned.