Never miss the perfect wave
Better Surfing, more waves and improved health. GLASSY is one of the most well-known Android surfing APP. Before you head to beaches, you can see the forecast of swell condition and access to the information of over 15,000 surfing sports globally. When you are ready to ride a wave, Glassy can track and record your surfing session. After your sessions is over, you can share your activities with your friend.
[App by Gradient Technologies S.L.]
Find surfing spots
Display more than 16,000 surfing locations across the globe.
Check wave condition
Check the weather and surge of wavers, with the up-to-the-minute information and select the best surfing spot for you today.
Share your current location
Select nearby surfing spots, and let your friends know where you are. Check-in which surfing spots you are in, and let your friends know where you are.
Measure speed and distance
Measure speed and distance, and evaluate your surfing session.
Usable with the watch only
Can be used even when not connected to a
Usable with iOS.
- A smartphone is required for initial setup and for some functionality.
This real-time weather app shows local animated weather maps, helping the user to easily and quickly track weather changes nearby.
[App by ACME AtronOmatic]
Check amount of rainfall
Display an animated weather map. Check whether the rain is moving towards you or away from you, and its speed.
Check today's weather
Display weather and temperature changes in one-hour increments.
Check the weather for tomorrow and later days
Display the weather, temperature, and chance of rain for tomorrow and later days.
- * See the compatibility chart for functions available when connecting with iOS, Compatibility chart.
- * For more details on apps, please contact their providers.
- * Trouble-free app performance is not guaranteed.
- * Some apps introduced in this page may require a fee.
- * Requires installation from “Featured Apps” in app menu.
- * Some apps are not available for use when connecting via iOS.
- * Android, Wear OS by Google and other terms are trademarks of Google LLC.
- * Other service and product names are, in general, trademarks or registered trademarks of the companies concerned.