Be more dynamic in your enjoyment of the great outdoors!
|GPS||Compatible (including GLONASS and Michibiki)|
|Color Maps||Compatible (supports offline use)|
|OS||Wear OS by Google|
|Display||1.32-inch dual layer display
Color TFT LCD and monochrome LCD
Color: 320 × 300 pixels
|Touchscreen||Capacitive touchscreen (anti-fouling coating)|
|Water Resistance||50 meters*1|
|Environmental Durability||MIL-STD-810G (United States military standard issued by the U.S. Department of Defense)*2
Low-temperature resistance (-10 °C)
|Sensors||Pressure (air pressure, altitude) sensor, accelerometer, gyrometer, compass (magnetic) sensor|
|Wireless Connectivity||Bluetooth® V4.1 (Low Energy)
Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
|Buttons||TOOL button, Power button, APP button|
|Charging Method||Magnetic charging terminal|
|Recharging Time||Approx. 2 hours at room temperature|
|Battery Life (when GPS is not in use)||Normal use (color display): 1 day, roughly
Normal use (color display Auto Off*3): 2 days, roughly
Timepiece Mode (timekeeping only): more than 1 month, roughly
(Varies according to use)
|Battery Life (when GPS is in use)||Per-second measurement (color display):
6–8 hours (Accuracy Priority) / 18 hours, roughly (Battery Priority)
Per-second measurement (color display Auto Off※3):
7–9 hours (Accuracy Priority) / 25 hours, roughly (Battery Priority)
Intermittent measurement (color display):
1 day, roughly (measurement every 6 minutes)
Intermittent measurement (color display Auto Off※3):
2 days, roughly (measurement every 6 minutes)
(Varies according to use)
|Size of Case||Approx. 61.7mm × 57.7mm × 15.3mm (H × W × D)|
|Weight||WSD-F20: Approx. 92g (including watchband)
WSD-F20A: Approx. 90g (including wristband)
WSD-F20X: Approx. 94g (including soft urethane band), 90g (including cloth band)
Casio Original App
|LOCATION MEMORY*4||Show current location, save daily location info, point marker, point navigation, etc.|
|ACTIVITY||Trekking, fishing, cycling, paddle, snow activities|
|MOMENT SETTER*4||Schedule/achievement/goal notifications, etc.|
|TOOL||Bearing, altitude and atmospheric pressure measurements, Sunrise/sunset times, tide graph, activity graph (step count/ calories)*5|
|CASIO MOMENT LINK*6||Location information sharing, messaging|
- AC adaptor
- Special charger cable
Use of the device requires a smartphone with the following specifications.
You can see if your Android phone or iPhone is compatible with Wear OS by Google by visiting g.co/WearCheck.
* Supported features may vary between platforms and countries.
|Android 4.4+ (excluding Go edition)*7|
- * Confirm that the smartphone is Bluetooth® capable.
- * Confirm that your smartphone is one that supports installation of Wear OS by Google from GooglePlay™.
|iOS 9.3 or later*4|
- * Limited functionality when connected to iOS device.
- * Wi-Fi environment required for iOS connection.
- *1 Based on in-house test by Casio.
- *2 Ten items tested under military specification MIL-STD-810G at National Technical Systems: • Shock: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 516.7 Procedure IV. • Vibration: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 514.7 Procedure I. • Humidity: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 507.6 Procedure II. • Solar radiation: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 505.6 Procedure II. • Low pressure transport: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 500.6 Procedure I. • Low pressure operation: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 500.6 Procedure II. • High temperature transport: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 501.6 Procedure I. • Low temperature transport: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 502.6 Procedure I. • Temperature shock: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 503.6 Procedure I-C. • Ice accretion: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 521.4 Procedure I.(The device has been tested to perform under test conditions, but is not guaranteed to operate under all conditions in actual use. Not guaranteed against damage or accidents.)
- *3 Wear OS by Google disabled. Battery life may vary depending on use of sensors.
- *4 Functions available for use when connected through iOS are restricted.
- *5 Default: OFF.
- *6 • This app cannot be used when connecting through an iOS device. • This app employs cellular service and GPS data from your smartphone. It cannot be used in places where your smartphone cannot receive radio wave timekeeping signals, or where GPS positioning information cannot be obtained. • This app is not available in countries other than Germany, Japan and the U.S.A.
- *7 Devices in which Bluetooth® and the Wear OS by Google app downloaded from Google Play can be installed.
- * Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- * Wear OS by Google and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
- * iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- * IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
- * Other service and product names and so forth are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.